IFDH eNews: April 2022
We Are Dental Hygienists!
As Dental Hygienists, we need to be up-to-date in order to provide good care. A part of moving forward is the evaluation of your own profession. This is done in several settings in our journal, regarding topics, so, let’s learn from it in order to grow together! The IFDH International Journal of Dental Hygiene has published several studies in order to contribute to improving this problem, with a focus on the important aspects of socio-behavioral, economic, environmental and societal factors, as the social determinants of health. Click below to access 6 studies, FREE!
- Relationship between career education experience among final-year dental hygiene students and their perspective towards work and profession: A nationwide survey in dental hygiene schools of Japan.
- Dental hygienists’ biopsychosocial beliefs and giving autonomy support in treatment of patients: A self-determination theory perspective
- Experiences and characteristics of men working in dental hygiene.
- Working characteristics for practising dental hygienists in two countries in different hemispheres.
- Malaysian dental therapists’ job motivation, job satisfaction, intention to leave and perceived future roles.
- Oral health care beliefs among care personnel working with older people – follow-up of oral care education provided by dental hygienists.