IFDH eNews: June 2022
We Are Dental Hygienists!
Science is published in a continuous stream. These are the 5 latest studies from the International Journal of Dental Hygiene.
- Efficacy of an oscillating-rotating power toothbrush compared to a high-frequency sonic power toothbrush on parameters of dental plaque and gingival inflammation.
- Musculoskeletal disorders related to dental hygienist profession.
- Oral side effects of locally delivered nicotine replacement therapy: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Dental Caries Experience and its Relationship to Demographic Factors in 2-6 Year Old Children in Fars – Iran in 2018.
- Change in oral hygiene behaviour after non-surgical periodontal therapy – A retrospective analyses.