IFDH eNews: June 2023
House of Delegates 2023 Virtual Mid-Term Meeting
At our last two HoD meetings, the HoDs stressed interest in meeting annually between each International Symposium Therefore, the IFDH Board has announced there will be a 3-hour, VIRTUAL meeting on:
2023 Summit Provides Motivation, Inspiration & Guiding Actions for Dental Hygienists
The virtual 2023 IFDH Global Oral Health Summit, again, brings together influential worldwide leaders and stakeholders for 3 hours, to discuss how Dental Hygienists can contribute to reduce the burden of oral health diseases and its economic global impact.
In our third Summit in 3 years, we continue to provide Dental Hygienists with valuable information and tools to understand and implement the:
- WHO Global Strategies on Oral Health
- Sustainability Initiatives.
- How Can Dental Hygienists Implement Sustainability in Their Dental Practice?
- Environmental Sustainability in Oral Healthcare:
Setting the Scene for Dental Hygienists
- Taking the Lead on Policy
- Teaching the best in continuing oral health care to mothers, teachers, nurses, caregivers and other key partners of the care team.
- WHO Global Oral Health Action Plan Update
- The Effect of Prevention on Sustainability
International Symposium 2024: Save the Dates!
Plans are well underway by the Local Organizing Committee for the International Symposium on Dental Hygiene 2024 (ISDH) in Seoul, Korea.
Dates to Save:
July 11-13, 2024
If you were not able to attend the HoD Meeting and ISDH in Ireland in August 2022, see the highlights and photos.